Thursday, December 2, 2010

Some of That--Tangled

It was pointed out to me recently (yesterday) that I don't update this blog often. Ok, practically ever. I think this is my third post this year... Anywho, I was actually at the theater to pick up some pizza hut pizza (which they have at the concessions at the theater at the Gateway), and decided I wanted to take some time to myself and actually see a movie. Go figure, eh?

As I typically do media reviews here, it makes this the perfect place to give my take on Disney's Tangled:


I love this picture--it captures the humor of the movie, and a humorous movie it is! The characters are so well-defined. If it doesn't come out in their words and actions, Disney did a fantastic job of bringing it out in their design. Fortunately for us, Rapunzel outshines them all and brings out the best in everyone she meets! (What would you do if you were trapped in a tower for eighteen years?)

Rapunzel meets her first stranger when he climbs her tower to escape a magnificent horse with hounddog-like abilities. As in many a relationship they get of to a rocky start, but soon her dream sweeps them both away into adventures with single-handed concert pianists, frying pan duels and shining golden hair. I loved it. I absolutely loved it, and always will, I daresay. The passion, the humor and the artistry make this a movie to watch over and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment